Before you register, buy and download the products for personal purposes, please make sure that you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions below.
The website GPLTimes.net provides the software subject assuming that you comply with all the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our website and leave it immediately.
1. License and DMCA All digital products on the website are available under GNU General Public License and designed by one or more third parties (developers).
These products and any other material presented on the site are available for personal use only. If you want to use the products for commercial (business) purposes, you should buy them directly from the developers.
We do not provide any license or trial/commercial keys needed for automatic updating of these products. All products presented on the website operate in full and on an unlimited number of websites (domains). No license keys needed.
The use of any graphics (images, icons, photos, videos) from the demo content for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Please carefully read the license terms before using the product.
2. Product Delivery Once payment has been confirmed, you can download the purchased products on your account page in “Downloads” section. This usually occurs within 10-15 minutes after the payment is completed. You will also receive a letter to your email with information about how to download the product. Please use a valid email address when registering.
If you use PayPal electronic checks (PayPal e-Check), the processing of your order may take a few days.
All digital products are purchased with the possibility of free downloads and updates for one month from the date of purchase.
3. Payment and Renewal. General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay GPLTimes the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable. Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify GPLTimes before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to GPLTimes in writing.
4. Refund Policy All sales are final. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise, we will make a refund.
5. Support Policy We provide only basic technical support (consultations). For example, we can assist in installing digital products, but we don’t carry out any freelance work.
If you need installation or setting up services for products purchased on our website, please ask freelancers for help.
By registering on the website, you give your consent to receiving messages via e-mail (newsletter subscription). If you want to opt out of receiving these messages, please notify us. After receiving your feedback, we will remove your email address from the mailing list within 24 hours.
7. Guarantees We guarantee that any digital product purchased on the website does not contain any malware, viruses or advertising. However, we do not give you any guarantees that the products purchased on the website will operate exactly as you wish; not guaranteed to operate exactly the same as per new update released compare to the older one; such as new bugs found.
All digital products are provided “as they are.” We do not accept any liability for any damage to sites due to the use of the downloaded products.
8. Terms and Conditions The website reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms of the sale of digital products and subscription. We accept no liability to you or any third party in the event of changes in the conditions of sale of digital products or subscription.